Welcome to IPCF English Ministry
2019 Theme: Develop a God-Pleasing Life
Jesus replied: ‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’ This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.” —Matthew 22:37-40
- Continue to grow in God’s Word, both personally and ministry-wise.
- Be a warm and welcoming community for members and guests.
- Strengthen fellowship and sharing of life and witnesses of God among EM members and all others.
- Strategize on reaching out to those beyond our church community.
- The Second Annual Berkeley Street Meal will be held on Saturday, 9/28 from 3 – 7pm. To sign up, or for more information, please contact Deacon Albert.
- IPCF is participating in the Step30 San Francisco’s “Shoes for Lives” shoe drive. Please bring your clean, usable old shoes (no high-heels, slippers, or boots) to church by Sunday, 10/6 and drop them in the bucket at the hallway. Contact Elder Daniel if you have any questions.
- Fellowship for youth (junior high~high school)
- Weekly on Sundays at 9:40am & 10:30am
- Fellowship for young adults
EM Co-worker Monthly Prayer Meeting
- 1st Sunday of the month at 10:40 – 11:15am
|9:40 – 10:30am||Youth Sunday School|
|10:30 – 11:20am||Youth Fellowship|
|11:30 – 12:40am||English Worship|